Wednesday, February 3, 2010

UPCOMING PROJECTS AND BLOG OVERVIEW

I'm looking forward to finishing the treatment for my film, which involves much of what my poetry covers. Just to throw it in there, I'm taking acting classes as well. The general idea of this blog, as well as our facebook group: Redeem Art. Redeem Life, is to reach out to the younger(and older) generation and revive the slow paced heart beat of art during these times. Slowly true art is fading in America, as well as around the world. Help by doing your part and fighting RESISTANCE as an artist. I believe one of the main problems in our world today is there is not strong enough art, with strong enough meaning and no one seems to be intervening. I know ALL OF YOU TRUE ARTIST'S ARE OUT THERE. CONTACT ME. MikeC10305@yahoo.com

I'd love to hear your poems, see your films, or other art, as well as hear your stories of resistance.

- PERSISTENCE AGAINST RESISTANCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment