Monday, March 1, 2010

FIghter

Life is a brawl.
Get hit with a hard shot, get ready to fall.
Like you hit all wall, you'll stall,
Times seems to stall, held enthral.
It's now or never;
Walk or crawl!
Above all, walk tall;
All in all this shit is a ground ball.

Not baseball, but it's a game;
Don't blink, keep your aim.
Before you think become see became.
Proclaim your name and see shame in fame,
But lay claim with after all you over came
As long as you don't take the picture out of the frame, you'll achieve acclaim.

Head so high I see bird's eye; 
Facing the blue sky
Resistance? Deny to reply;
Only with the third eye, a rule I live by.
Right hook, when they ask why and you turn awry.
Many will deny, don't sigh, just defy.
Far cry? I'll barely get by?
I could see through this world with a glass eye.
Inside information like a spy, but I just use my minds eye.
Scared, because with or without an alibi or an ally, I can still get by

All I do is evade, and I still cut like a blade.
When they invade release the grenade, so the cascade can cover all those who betrayed.
Once the battle is won, don't forget the crusade.
Always remember over the hill lies another brigade.
















2 comments:

  1. THANKS. FOLLOW AND I'LL DO THE SAME.. BLOGGERS MUST STICK TOGETHER. ESPECIALLY ONES WHO SHARE THE SAME IDEALS.

    ReplyDelete