Monday, March 1, 2010

hART AND IMPOSSIBILITY

Impossible?
They turn their backs thinking irrationality;
So I hold my ground facing the truth
I see practicality.

Everyone thinks I'm lost, but I'm just working slowly though the maze,
Because in darkness it's easer to see a blaze.
I respect the face of dismay,
But I've seen many a dark day

Mirror your soul. Reflect, but not for respect.
Effect and connect, but never direct.

A world wide conciliation;
Concentration from the whole nation.
Just for the love of giving them that sensation;
I'm speaking of that vibration, that elation away from frustration.
All I'm trying to do is make a small donation toward the salvation foundation.


1 comment:

  1. Very nice. Like the line: "Everyone thinks I'm lost, but I'm just walking slowly through the maze."

    ReplyDelete