Friday, May 21, 2010

UK STUDY SHOWS THAT ANTI DEPRESSANTS DO NOT WORK








It is no coincidence the United States did not perform this study. In this country money is everything, even though it always destroys lives. Doctors receive incentives from Big Pharm for pushing their drugs. You can read it for yourself below. I don't even want to get into the long term side-effects of drugs like Xanax, Precacet, Oxycodone, and other narcotics. It's time to stand up for what's is right in this country. Exhausted. Going to sleep. Next time I will get into the long term side effects of these drugs as well, and they don't even benefit us. THAT'S ALL FOR NOW.

http://www.plosmedicine.org/article/info:doi/10.1371/journal.pmed.0050045 (SORRY ABOUT FAULTY LINK. COPY AND PASTE.)

REAPING BENEFIT FROM DEATH

I feel like the government or whatever higher power there is (not speaking of a god) trying to kill us off. The more and more I hear the more believe this. Companies take life insurance policies on their employees. I don't know about you, but reaping benefit from a human beings death is disturbing, disrespectful, and a whole lot of other words I cannot think of... SELFISH.

Selfishness is the root of all, well most evil. Wow I'm still ranting. The people selling the drugs are selfish and the addicts (narcotics scripts) are selfish for choosing the drug over their loved ones. Trust me my father died from a similar cause.

Good NIGHT FOR REAL NOW. FIGHT ON WORLD.

2 comments:

  1. hi, i came across your blog at blogupp and i'm clearly not surprised about the whole anti depressant not working at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I try to expain this to people in my life and they seemingly ignore it. EVeryone seems to be under the impression that doctors know everything. Follow for a follow? Trying to spread the word.

    ReplyDelete