Thursday, June 17, 2010

Does the last matter most?


The last word of the first sentence matters so much;
The audience may listen, but will you make that touch.
Trying not to use it as a crutch.
Will you come through in the clutch?

I guess we'll find out.
If you trust the path of that word with no doubt;
It will have your work flowing like a spout.
Because even in the second lines that word is still your route;
With this word thing I'm devout;
It's certaintly something I cannot live without.
Maybe that's why I feel like I never have a drought;
And I will always follow throughout.

With this act;
No matter how high those odds are stacked.
With myself I made a pact;
I mean I am an artist. I look at everything as fact.
After all isn't this world abstract?


- EVEN IN DEATH THE LAST WORD MAY MATTER THE MOST. IT WILL BE FOREVER IN YOUR MIND.

No comments:

Post a Comment