Thursday, June 17, 2010

Lone Zone

Feeling like everyone in my life had so many chances, but they were blown;

That's why I'm stuck here alone;

But for some reason it's the only thing around smelling sweet like cologne

After all this pain my hearts like a cyclone;

But that doesn't mean there's no room left in there for you to roam.

Pick your damn head up. Look in the mirror, your full grown.

Gets your hands off your eyes, with all those bitches and moans.

I don't know about you, but I'm headed for the thrown;

Could it be because I feel creation in every single one of my bones?

Or because I realize these are my skills to hone?

It's okay if you want to a drone;

But me I'd rather be privatley flown;

Nothing to do with the money. It's way more about being all alone in my safe zone.

Since I was about twelve, I knew what I wanted to be an artist. I always knew I would push for my goal, because after my father died he always told me to chase my goals. Plus, I felt like I had nothing left, but my own brain. Luckily, I now have a beautiful girlfriend who loves me dearly, as well as many friends around me. I'm in a bit of a rush, but my point is I honed most of my creativity through loneliness.

REDEEM ART!


2 comments:

  1. Yess, loneliness does push one forwards, at least it did to me, made me get on the right track and look forward to being a better stronger person,
    Your words are very nicely put.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say aloneness, more than loneliness. The courage to strike out on one's own, and live the kind of life that makes sense to you.

    ReplyDelete