Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sensation of Art

When I'm down on my luck, I'm high on inspiration
That's probably why I feel the need to fill my obligation
Creating a formation of creation;
Trying to find salvation
Do it for the fascination, not the compensation
Dedication;
Meet your expectation;
Keep a fixation;
Make this your combination;
Combination for sensation

When I wrote this I wasn't specifically thinking of "Art", which to some isn't a broad term, but to me art can be anything. I plead to everyone who reads this, do what you love. Don't be pressured by someone else's thoughts or ideas. Follow your HEART. Since I was a young kid I always wanted to be all over the film industry, because something fascinated me about moving images from the time I was about nine or ten. It was never about the money to me. This is why so many American's today walk around with their hands on their eyes in frustration. You need to do what you love. I understand single parent situations, but barring a few groups. You must do what drives you. Our culture as a whole is decreasing at an alarming rate. Stress kills, but a clear heart and mind kills stress. It's not always easy to make it to that point, but it's about hard work at your "art". I don't feel like writing my film everyday, but I try my best. Just like you lest rep in the gym, push hard all day and you will receive you wishes, as long as you put your whole self into it. So, tell me, what are your dreams?

2 comments:

  1. My "dream" has always been to live simply and be happy. And from the moment I dreamed it, it became a reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perception is truly reality. I admire your happiness through simplicity. Truthfully, I cannot say the same for my self.

    ReplyDelete