Wednesday, June 16, 2010

WHAT'S YOUR DONATION?


To this world, what is your donation?
Trying to find salvation?
Find that fascination,
that's not about the compensation.
Always meet your expectations;
Keep a fixation.
Don't settle for less, and give in to temptaition;
Only hear your heart, and you can change a generation.
We need to start controlling our own brains, and stop using medecation.
If more don't realize I'm fearing long term termination;
I'm trying to plant the seed, but I'm not done with germenation.
Don't fear not having a revelation;
It comes when you least excpect it, on you darkest day filled with desperation.
A dream is an obligation.
I guess I'm trying to change the nation;
If you never quit then your ready for graduation.
Make this your combination.


I am speaking every artist, aspiriring entrepreneur, etc. out there. Don't dissapoint yourself and let down this world by not following your hopes and dreams. We're all here for a reason. However, not all of I figure it out. Art, and dreams is the most peacful war ever fought, and it's been going on the longest. A war we must continue to wage. Never give up. Always follow your dreams no matter the odds. Listen to your heart, not others. NEVER QUIT! DREAM ON ALL! Tell me what you guys think. Feedback is always good. I'm trying to hone my skills. I would also like to hear about YOUR DREAMS. What are they?
SO MANY THINK DREAMS NEED AN EXPLANATION, BUT YOU MUST EXCUSE THEM. THEY'RE JUST AN IMITATION!

No comments:

Post a Comment