Sunday, July 18, 2010

John Lydon Says U2 'Never Should Have Existed'


John Lydon Says U2 'Never Should Have Existed'

Is this guy serious? Musician John Lydon has said that U2 should have never existed. Put it this way, before this article I knew who U2 is and I didn't know who John Lyndon was. It may be due to my age, but it is obvious that he has faded away. What a better chance at a cheap comeback, than to insult arguably the biggest band in the world right now. Bono has made a huge difference in this world and if U2 would have never existed then he would never have been able to make those contributions to the world. U2 is one of the only major commercial rock bands that still produces quality, heartfelt artistic music. In my opinion, they make some of the most beautiful and meaningful music. READ FOR YOURSELF. What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. U2 rocks ... period .. there newest album magnificent is simply the best. It lifts me up and makes me think every time I play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love U2 myself. I always have and always will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet he just said that to get publicity. I never even heard of him and hes probably just trying to make a new for himself

    ReplyDelete