Saturday, July 17, 2010

SIMPLICITY FROM A LEO

I know you've been through a lot of shit in your life;
But you've gotta get up and say fuck that I'll do it twice.
In life if you have no change you will pay a price.
Not everything is equal sometimes the answer is a strife.
You must not think a positive life is truthful rife.

Alone you stand;
Know one who understands;
Even through now you stopped making demands.
This is the test to see if your self can withstand;
The time when in the time line of life, you feel like a tiny strand.
Critisisim should be banned.
Don't worry that they all think we need to be the same;
I don't know about you, but I don't have a brand.
So, stop acting like you don't have a tear gland.
Over the bridge, these words will hold your hand;
Understand, life doesn't have to be lavish for it to be grand.
If you let your belief and your soul expand;
You could have the world in your hand.
Things will be so bright you might even feel tanned.
If you're listening these words are to help you to your promised land.

I'm a Leo, and I match the criteria. I cannot tell a lie. I wish to live a lavish lifestyle and make money, so I can take care of all my loved ones. Just because you have money doesn't mean you still can't enjoy simplicity. Simplicity can even lead to wealth. If a young artist is happy with the "simplicity" in societies terms, of painting one day he may be a sought after world famous painter. Also, if you never reach wealth you will be happy if you can find simplicity, which I'm pretty sure lyes in your soul. I hope these words have helped someone. Let me know your view on his situation?

3 comments:

  1. My whole life has been a search for simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your search is successful. It's out there. In fact, it's in your own heart!

    ReplyDelete