Wednesday, September 8, 2010

EVERY CHILD IS BORN AN ARTIST: REDEEM ART

Since I can remember art classes in grammar and high-school where less then adequate. Now that I grow older I realize what it is to be an artist. We need to pass this knowledge onto the next generation. These children who are creatively skilled, they tend to slack off and day dream. Half the time when I was in grammar school I wrote. If kids have a class that is fun and really teaches them, maybe we can change their outlook on education. Expressing their pent up emotions in a proactive way. Now-a-days I'm not sure kids even see that as an option. We need to show them it's possible. I have many plans for this, but I'll end with this let's stop teaching how to draw shapes and teach them how to draw emotions and change the world.

Every child is born an artist. It's a matter of keeping the imagination alive.

IF YOU ENDORSE THIS PLEASE EMAIL YOUR BRIEF INFO TO: 718films@Gmail.com
NAME
EMAIL
ANY COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS

No comments:

Post a Comment